Apple has planned for other information about your information about Apple’s employee’s development phone access to Apple’s employee’s development phones against YouTube content creator June Processor (@Pront Paejtec) and NTFTW’s analyst Michael Ramakyti and other information about other information about the iOS 26 operating system (OS). The company filed a lawsuit in California’s US District Court, alleging that the processor had planned to leak Apple’s “trade secrets”, eventually profitable through the income of YouTube advertisement. The processor posted the first video about iOS 26, which was currently rumored to be called iOS 19 on January 18, in which it shows the alleged design of the speculated camera app.
Apple’s charges and a case
According to the court filing, Apple received information about the details of iOS 26 via an anonymous by an email on April 4. Email, as seen in the court document, is only the names of the processor and the Ramakyti, while other names have been re -contracted. Apple has alleged that the matter arises from the “integrated scheme” of processor and Ramakyti to “steal Apple’s trade secrets” and access the development iPhone to take advantage of it.
Apple said the two, while doing this, damaged the company and its “thousands of employees” who are working on the company’s owned OS. According to Apple’s account, the processor found that Ramakyti needed money, and his friend is a friend named Ethan Lipnik, an Apple employee, who works in under -development OS designs.
The Capetino Company claims that the processor and Ramakyti then plotted to access the company’s “confidential and commercial confidential information” through a development iPhone of Lipisi. Apple learned from an audio message about it that Ramakyyyyyyy sent Lipkn, which Lipinic shared with the company before the dismissal.
According to Apple, the alleged message has revealed that Ramakyotti used to track the location of Lipin, while staying in his place, to determine when it would go for a long time. He then obtained the Lionic pass code, after which he managed to break the development iPhone. After receiving unauthorized access, Ramakyotti showed the features and applications of the processor iOS 19 (now known as iOS 26), which he later used in his videos.
The three videos, which the processor uploaded to his YouTube channel FPT, is titled “Here’s your first look at iOS 19”, “iOS 19 | Special First Look”, and “This video is the largest iOS leak so far | iOS 19 preliminary preview”. The first video was uploaded on January 18, March 26 and April 26. In the first video, the processor showed the alleged design of the camera app, the second showed the design of the lock screen in iOS 19, and the third video showed home screen design.
However, the processor denies Apple’s allegations. Responding to an X post, the processor said that the matter did not happen at the end of it, and he was ready to talk to Apple about it. In another answer, he said he “certainly didn’t plot” to access anyone’s phone.


