A string of Earlier, unknown breaks in the Tennessee National Guard Armores have spoken to the latest fall in the growing security series on military facilities in the United States, which has led to fresh concerns about the weakness of the US weapons.
A secret memo review of the Tennessee Fusion Center, which reviewed the wired details, made four brakes in the Tennessee National Guard Armorites in seven weeks. In one incident, the thieves also worked in other goods with knight vision springs, laser target lockers, and thermal weapons locations. Others, the penetrats violated the fence, tripped alarms, and consequently accessed the supply rooms discovered.
At least some brakes point to these potential internal help. For example, in Koongton, Tennessee, the evidence suggests that the tractors may already know about the location of a safe key control box. At other sites, an attempt was made to ignore alarm and entry points.
The memo, whose purpose was to completely use the law enforcement, does not indicate that any weapon was stolen. However, the government’s anti -terrorism coordinator has been quoted as saying: “These incidents are not only because of the stolen items being sensitive in nature, but also due to some internal knowledge indicators for successful violation and theft.”
The document, which was previously obtained by the non -profit watchdog group property, was specifically shared with the wired.
Brakes are under these active investigations and they have drawn the attention of the Pentagon’s office of Provost Marshal. A senior police source told the Wired on Tuesday that the Federal Bureau of Investigation is on the path to investigation. The FBI refused to confirm.
Elizabeth Clement-Web, an FBI Public Affairs officer, “The FBI policy prohibits the confirmation or denial of the investigation, until in extraordinary circumstances when the advertisement is investigated or trying to identify a bank robber.” “The issue you are questioning does not meet this exception, so it is not appropriate to comment.”
The Pentagon handed over the questions to the National Guard. The guard did not respond to a comment.
Initially considered as isolated events, the memo has reported years of valuable FBI and the Department of Defense, calling agents “domestic violent extremists”, or DVEs, which discusses raids for weapons and gear raids, which are intended to be discussed. Domestic intelligence has permanently flagged violent militia members and ethnic encouraging extremists who are seeing weapons as soft targets.
The memo states that “although the DVE has previously stole some lower -level military gear, the FBI has not identified any instances in which a DVE successfully raided a Armori to steal heavy military goods.” “To prevent such raids, the FBI and DOD are increasing contact with local Army and military facilities to remove the flaws in reporting existing plots to exploit the weaknesses of the weapons and theft of military equipment and theft of military equipment.
Between 2020 and 2024, the memo says, at least four FBI articles discussed raids on military facilities for heavy weapons, including .50-Cleber firearms and machine guns. The three confirmed the military background. One – a former guard member – identified specific Armores in which he served, while describing how to exploit their security. It is unclear whether any allegations have been made.
The extremist chatter is referred to by the document. In the early 2024, a telegram user from a militia proposed to evaluate Armori risks with the help of sympathetic firefighters and sought military or law enforcement recruits for inside information. In another case, the commander of an active duty tank claimed that he could affect an armor to hand over the weapons, while a former Air Force contractor talked about raiding the guards to capture mortars and safe land.


