The next entry in the long -running military shooter franchise of electronic arts has been revealed, the battlefield 6 has been revealed. After years of interval and recent leaks, the EA covered its flagship first person shooter on Thursday, showing an integration trailer that showed the explosive civil war, the series trademark on a devastating environment, and a single player campaign. So far there is no information about the release date, but EA CEO Andrew Wilson said earlier this year that battlefield 6 will be launched in FY 2026.
EA revealed battlefield 6
The two -minute -long trailer has the lighting of the Pack Armata, a private military corporation, which the former NATO states have supported maliciously -based targets that are in danger of giving rise to a global conflict. The EA said the private militia would “offer the scene” for both the multi -player and the single player, which returns after its absence on the battlefield 2042.
The EA said in a press release, “In the battlefield 6, the Series ‘Vasel Fighter, the epic war, and the incredible combination of the return of the players’ independence.” “Fly through the walls and take the buildings down to take advantage of the strategy or take the skies in white dogfights. Tanks, fighter jets, and widespread fighting fight in fighting, but remember: The deadliest weapon is your squad.”
The battlefield series is famous for its widespread multi -player maps that imitate the massive war, in which players take control of tanks, fighter jets, helicopters and other military vehicles. The EA said it would host a “blockbuster” diagnosis program for the game’s multi -player format on July 31.
The disclosure trailer also includes these engine footage, but no gameplay. It showed the United States invading, destroying famous places like Brooklyn Bridge – reminding call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 – as the US president addressed the nation.
The US invasion showed the US attack in the trailer of battlefield 6
Photo credit: EA
Field 6 Multi -player Discovery Program
Although the trailer was focusing on what players could expect from the Single Player of the battlefield 6, the Mac or Break Multi Player mode would be fully displayed in the July 31 event. The EA said the program would be held directly with the developers of Bit Field Studios, a group of four internal studios working on the next -generation military shooter, namely dice, test, stimulus and wave effect.
The publisher said in a press release, “This is the biggest moment in the history of the battlefield, and this is what you do not want to remember.”
“This epic showcase will raise the curtains on the highly anticipated multi -player features of battlefield 6 and show why this is the most expensive title in the history of the series, which will include an explosive showcase of some of the jaw -falling maps, which will include both new and a lot of new.”
Multi Player will receive an event on July 31 on battlefield 6
Photo credit: EA
After the multi -player -revealed program, streamers and creators will first share 6 gameplay streams in the battlefield, EE said. The follow -up event is scheduled for August 2. The Investigation Program will be broadcast live on YouTube and Tweep.
The battlefield 6 indicates the return of the series that compete with the call of duty after a four -year break. The last entry into the series, the battlefield 2042, extended the series’s familiar formula and did not ship with the same player’s campaign. Following the response from fans and disappointing sales, the EA said it had returned to the drawing board for the next installment in the series. In the battlefield 6, the player furrite will see 64 player multi -player maps, traditional classes of the series, and a single player will see the campaign return.
The game is now available for a desire list at Xbox, PlayStation, Steam and Epic Sports Shop. The game should be on PC, PS5 and Xbox Series S/X in FY 2026. Several leaks have identified a release in October.


