Marathon Not coming in September after all. Bongi said Tuesday that he was delaying the shooter indefinitely. “We are currently using to empower the team so that the intense, high stake that likes a title Marathon “The company wrote,” the company wrote.
Bongi wants to include players’ opinions from the closed Alpha Plays. (It runs from April 23 to May 4) The company will continue to check in the next few months.
The developer wants to drill that the game is “uniquely compelled”. Bongi sees it as a combination of survival, mystery, raids and a combination of challenges. Adding more challenging AI competitions is also a priority. Dutto for better visual loyalty and a deep tone that is like the origin of the 90s.
Porn
Last month, the game made headlines for wrong reasons. Bongi confessed MarathonThe alpha version used the stolen artwork. The developer said that a former artist from his team worked with assets without his knowledge. In today’s statement, the incident was not mentioned. Nevertheless, it is easy to imagine that he could participate in the decision.
For those who want to play, there is never fun for those wishing to play. However, the initial testers were criticized. Bangi wrote, “Through every comments on social media and the discard, your voice has been strong and clear.” “We’ve taken it to the heart, and we know that we need more time for crafts Marathon In the game that really reflects your hobby. “
Therefore, it seems that delay may be a wise decision in a long time. Bongi says she will provide her next update with a new release date at this fall.


